Terms of Service
WSBOARDS.COM - TERMS OF SERVICE
WSBOARDS.COM (the "Provider") is providing a service to individuals (the "User") who are at least 18 years old or minors 13 years old and above who have parental permission.
To use our service, you must agree to all the following:
1. SERVICES PROVIDED
Under this agreement, the Provider will provide the following services; which herein known as the "Services" in this agreement:
1. Access to utilize the Provider's message board services.
2. Access to documents such as FAQ's, Tutorials and documentation. All documentation is provided on an "as is" basis, with no expressed or implied complete validity.
2. PAYMENT TERMS
This is a free service provided that our advertisements are found on all user pages.
3. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS
Your web site must conform to the following standards to be eligible to utilize this service:
1. User's content must comply in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws of the State of Utah and the US Federal Government.
2. User's web site may not contain content promoting the use of illegal drugs, alcohol, sex, pornography, nudity, or any other form of adult content, profanity, hate, "spam," fraud, racism, mlm, pyramid schemes, or promote any illegal activity.
3. User's message board and Web site must be in English.
In the event it is necessary to refer any dispute to an attorney or resolve it in a court of law, the prevailing party will be entitled to an award of reasonable attorney's fees and all costs associated with any legal action, whether or not a suit shall actually be filed. These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Utah and the United States of America.
5. THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS"
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. THE PROVIDER GIVES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS NO WARRANTY EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY REIMBURSEMENT FOR LOSSES OF INCOME DUE TO DISRUPTION OF SERVICE BY THE PROVIDER OR ITS PROVIDERS BEYOND THE FEES PAID BY CLIENT TO PROVIDER FOR SERVICES. WE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO BACKUP OUR DATA, BUT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA.
6. MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
This agreement may be modified at any time at the sole discretion of the Provider. Upon modification of this agreement, the User has two weeks (14 days) to terminate their account with the Provider or it will constitute acceptance of the modifications.
7. LIMITATIONS OF SERVICE
This service is not available to Users that run other PHP hosting services as well as users who plan on developing remotely hosted PHP services.
8. TERMINATION OF SERVICE
This service may be terminated at any time by the Provider or User. The Provider may at it's sole discretion remove any message board for any reason.
By clicking "Sign Up" the User hereby agrees to the terms set forth in this agreement under penalties of perjury and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Provider from any claim resulting from the use of the Provider's services and agree that all information provided by the User to the Provider is true.